The links below may be useful for those with an interest in (Primary) Orthostatic Tremor (OT). They provide sources of information, contact for support groups, research organizations, etc.
- Facebook Primary Orthostatic Tremor Group
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) - their Rare Diseases Database provides a good description of OT
- Orthostatic Tremor Foundation (USA)
and they also run another Facebook site
- National Tremor Foundation (UK) has quite a lot of OT information; the first link below provides a high-level description of the condition, but also see the Search box, searching for "Orthostatic Tremor" locates more than 100 pages on this website
they also maintain an POT Support Group, contact information can be found here
and yet another Facebook Group, Orthostatic Tremor UK
- RareConnect aims to connect rare disease patients globally; they have a Primary Orthostatic Tremor group
- Genetic Alliance Australia - a peak umbrella group for rare genetic conditions/diseases, so rare they do not have their own support group
- The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS) is a professional society of clinicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals who are interested in Parkinson's disease and related conditions (that include POT). They have regular meetings and publish abstracts that are not too hard to read for the lay person. If you're interested in recent OT research, use the Search box in the website below with the query "orthostatic tremor".